My 2nd attemp to draw piping gel on cc...hish!!!this is more insteresting and addicted!so cute kan PPG . This time i used buttercream icing for lining. Cc is vanilla with blueberry filling...saje nak abiskan stok blueberry.I guess can do better if Nuha tak kacau...hermmmmmm....tak buleh tinggal langsung ler anak bibu nih...
This ordered by my Aunt, for her doter's beday, Anis on 26th July, Last Saturday. At first I thought buying edible image is much easier but unfortunately the online shop closed till 27th Jul, so i had no choice to draw instead. She likes strawberry shortcake so...this is the best I can do...though it took me to hell kitchen, cooking n baking at the same time!sigh! I guess I can do better if I had helper to take care of my children.
wahhhh b-boo!! aku tengok kau ni dh makin mantap buat kek2 ni. Leh le kau bukak biz kek!..comel la! pandai kau deco...
ReplyDeleteni saje nak test skill hehehehe.....mane tau kalo ade oang nak order buleh gak
ReplyDelete