Salam Jumaat.
I just came to know that another x classmate of Segamatian, had lost her beloved husband few months ago which make 2 of my x classmates had lost their soul mate at the age of 30's. Sad. Very Deeply. All leaving 2 and 4 small children. Imagining if I were to be at their shoes. :(.. hardly to imagine.
Yes, life is short. We seem to think that we gonna live forever.We spend time and money as well as buy shiny things as though they are matter and are worth the debt and stress of attachment. We put off the so called "trip of a lifetime" for another year assuming we have another year. We don't tell the ones that we love how much we love them often assuming they will always be there.So I better be not.
Ya Allah,I wanna be a grateful person, a prayer and let my children be a pious, wise and better person.
note : balik ni nak peluk hubby ketat2 ^__^
No comments:
Post a Comment