Friday, November 21, 2008

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU???

Tagged by FIza..tq ye..aku coba jawab dgn ikhlas hehehehhe

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU???

Follow this instruction:
1. named 5 candidates on your list
2. ask them to complete this tag
3. repost on their blog
4. write the title "what if your ex said this to you"


1. hi, how are ya?
Ok..am doing great!

2. hey! you wanna go to mall?
no thanks..

3. i love you..
ya..like u mean it

4. do you want some cookies??
no.thanks!!

5. can you take me a picture?
sure..u wan me frame it and hang it rite on my hall’s wall??

6. help me in my homework!
sure…let me get my hubby to help u out

7. here's my gift to you..
ooo tat is nice of you..but like it better if you can spare some gift to my kids as well…**wink**


8. let's just be textmates
sure..y not like we did last time uh?


9. do you want me to buy you an ipod??
wow..awesome!!

10.let's sit together in the bus
bus??eeewww…I hate bus but if double super coach..accepted..ok when?? I bring my kids too!!

11. hi baby..
hi moron!!!

12. you still cute..
thanks..thanks to u too.. if I were marrying you..i must ended wif 8 kids, wrinkled face!!


13. i still love you..
ya I still love you too if …I didn’t meet my husband now!!and thank for that!

14. can i visit your house??
sure why not..you’ll see how clean and beautiful my house is!

15. do you love me??
are u nuts!!


Sori…terspeakong plak kali ni hehehehe…tade tag sesape la..ok cikgu..berapa markah nak kasi??

1 comment:

  1. dasat arrr kak wil speking the london...*sambil termenung kagum

    ReplyDelete