Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanks Sheila! The Beday Gal took it home via bus!






Berikut my conversation wif Sheila -my x colleague. Tak sempat nak karang hari ni..so bibu cut n paste jela frm skype hehehe

my cake sampai TI!!

Last week, Friday 12th Dec

[12/5/2008 4:35:13 PM] sheilamike says: (clap)
[12/5/2008 4:35:23 PM] I say: first long journey :D
[12/5/2008 4:35:51 PM] sheilamike says: (y) n b'day gal taking it home via transnasional
[12/5/2008 4:36:10 PM] I say: AM HONOURED!!
[12/5/2008 4:30:44 PM] I say: u haven;t tasted yet?
[12/5/2008 4:30:56 PM] sheilamike says: i told mom..she said gud gud..i can blow yr cake today
[12/5/2008 4:31:19 PM] I say: :D
[12/5/2008 4:31:28 PM] sheilamike says: nope..coz so nice n tot take home then mom said brg it oevr..we light candles on yr cake n sing b'day song
[12/5/2008 4:31:29 PM] I say: u drive?
[12/5/2008 4:31:37 PM] I say: adoi
[12/5/2008 4:31:43 PM] I say: malu i !!!!
[12/5/2008 4:31:46 PM] sheilamike says: hellww..bus driveer la drive
[12/5/2008 4:31:57 PM] sheilamike says: i duduk n |-) samapi rumah
[12/5/2008 4:32:07 PM] sheilamike says: y?? it's a lovely cake

Today 9/12/08

[10:19:13 AM] sheilamike says: morning dear...
[10:19:23 AM] sheilamike says: guess wat?? evry1 liked yr cake v much
[10:19:30 AM] sheilamike says: my bro said excellent
[10:20:23 AM] I say: thanks!glad u all enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment